Will the Real Rainmaker Please Stand Up?
Sales is in danger of becoming a lost art! A good salesperson enjoys meeting new people and finding solutions to a variety of business needs. They are great listeners, but can strike up a conversation anywhere, at any time. They understand that they are building business relationships, not just making a sale. Sales people are independent, brave, and disciplined. They enjoy a challenge and they love what they do.
If you are a self motivated individual that is confident and competitive, you may have what it takes to be successful in sales!
We are seeking a self motivated Sales Representative who understands how to match customer needs to our products and services. You will have the opportunity to grow your territory to include a variety of businesses throughout Northern Virginia.
This is a great opportunity for people with some business experience to discover just how rewarding a sales career can be. We value our sales people and will provide the support you need to be successful. This position will be based out of our Manassas, Virginia office.
Loyal Hygiene Solutions has been providing washroom dispensers and supplies, commercial floor mats and floor care products, mops, air freshening units, and other workplace hygiene products and services for more than 40 years.
Our commitment to quality in everything we do and our emphasis on “making business personal again” has created long lasting relationships with our customers.
If you are interested in becoming part of a team that believes in putting the customer first, we would love to hear from you!
No overnight travel and we cover all business related expenses!
Or Call 800.368.3166
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business by cold calling, warm calling, and prospecting.
- Analyze customer needs, customize plans, then prepare and present proposals.
- Create weekly internal reports and maintain Salesforce.com.
- Visit customers on an as needed basis.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to continually optimize sales strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1-3 years B2B sales experience
- Proven Sales Skills (i.e. prospecting, identifying prospects needs, presenting, handling objections and closing)
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce.com, and Sandler Selling System preferred.
- Excellent communication (English) skills, both oral and written.
- Pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sales Representative - Base Salary: $38k-$42k
+ Weekly Commissions
+ Performance Based Bonuses
Benefits at Loyal
- Flexible Spending Plans
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Company Holidays
- Company Car & Gas Card
(or car allowance)
- Excellent Sales Training
- Excellent Sales Support